Sometimes it just sulks
Once someone had it all, it was all gone in a blink of eye.
I foundered I foundered. With the inability to fight on and thinking that no words can bring me down. I can be wrong at times too, well this time round i was wrong.
I heard words that I don't want to hear.
At times words can kill and not the actions.
On a separate note, left halfway during pool slot to catch An Oak Tree at the Esplanade. It's a play by a famous UK theater actor and the invited actor was Karen( a famous Singapore DJ). Bought mummy roses and had Mummy Day's dinner one day earlier to avoid the crowd.
Why did i buy such useless thing for my mummy?
The reason being that I bought her countless usable things but she just don't use it. So buying flowers is the best choice.
ROSES DREW A HUGE SMILEY FACE ON MUMMY'S FACE and that makes me happy.
Dinner was a feast but after like 3 hours after the meal, I was already feeling hungry. What a glutton!
-cause you're the brightest star
i don't want to be with you.

2 comments:
I love MAYBELLE!:D
that is absolutely sweet la!
your mummy is the happiest mum!
xoxo,
elda
Oh my god, elda love! you are so lame. u actually commented using this thing!
First time ever people tag me with this comment thingy!!
LOVE ELDA!
Post a Comment