Dropped dead like a hare
I regretted not bringing my better quality phone and camera out today! So i had low resolution pictures with no flash light at all. How crap can my photography be man?
We're in trance (MoS).
School was alright today, oh i meant yesterday! Had like a loooooonng break! A four hour break, Holy Crap! Animation was a killer, it has been killing me since last year. I was thinking probably i will do something i hate in the future in order to earn more KACHINGS.
Perhaps i won't hate it so much if i have had more practices just like Art.
I am a writer a poet a word's person not a graphical person.
I have so many things that i want to accomplish next time, i must endure!
Was feeling pretty anxious about Andro Hunt! Man, all the contestants last year were HOT except for one. I think i will be boot out after round 1! hurrr. But still, it's pretty exciting! Good exposure and perhaps pave my future by getting to know people there! HAHA.
tap me to bed pretty please.
i want my childhood back.
School was alright today, oh i meant yesterday! Had like a loooooonng break! A four hour break, Holy Crap! Animation was a killer, it has been killing me since last year. I was thinking probably i will do something i hate in the future in order to earn more KACHINGS.
Perhaps i won't hate it so much if i have had more practices just like Art.
I am a writer a poet a word's person not a graphical person.
I have so many things that i want to accomplish next time, i must endure!
Was feeling pretty anxious about Andro Hunt! Man, all the contestants last year were HOT except for one. I think i will be boot out after round 1! hurrr. But still, it's pretty exciting! Good exposure and perhaps pave my future by getting to know people there! HAHA.
tap me to bed pretty please.
i want my childhood back.

No comments:
Post a Comment