Energy Absorbing Weekend
Had Dinner and Dance at Marriott with SU people on Friday. As usual we did a lot of camwhoring.
We are a bunch of camwhores that bond together.

The Tallest DH - Mark

Apple and Me

Apple and Wendy

Again

Ana!

Thanks apple for the MCU.

Qiuling!

HAI! WO LAI ZHI ZHONG GUO!
after dnd i headed home and slept for a mere few hours then went for training.
After training went to work. I almost died during work.
I was scolded by one of the old birds yesterday IN FRONT OF ALL THE CUSTOMERS.
Bloody hell! He's one idiotic MCP. I was thinking don't people make mistakes? Moreover it was only my third day of work. RAHHH RAHHH.
Had Dinner and Dance at Marriott with SU people on Friday. As usual we did a lot of camwhoring.
We are a bunch of camwhores that bond together.
The Tallest DH - Mark
Apple and Me
Apple and Wendy
Again
Ana!
Thanks apple for the MCU.
Qiuling!
HAI! WO LAI ZHI ZHONG GUO!
after dnd i headed home and slept for a mere few hours then went for training.
After training went to work. I almost died during work.
I was scolded by one of the old birds yesterday IN FRONT OF ALL THE CUSTOMERS.
Bloody hell! He's one idiotic MCP. I was thinking don't people make mistakes? Moreover it was only my third day of work. RAHHH RAHHH.

No comments:
Post a Comment