The E word
Encouragement is all what one needs. With some encouragement, you will never know how far people can achieve, how much great things they can achieve.
So,
Meatball, you MUST endure and press on okay! We'll make it together! JIAYOU!
Fight for it!
I stoned I died in class today totally, I slept for a bare 1 hr 3o mins and then woke up, showered head for school. First lesson was a killer, it has always been a killer since school started. But Pohl's going back to his hometown like this month (i think), this is a super saddening piece of news. He's a really great mentor, he craps with justice and examples! He changed much of my perspective in looking and deciphering things.
Finally I was happy for two days and sad for half a day.
somebody sing me a lullaby
so that i wont sleep
somebody tap me to bed
so that i can sleep under safe hands.

No comments:
Post a Comment