Intrusion
I've made a new friend Samantha Tham, she calls herself the meatball.
F.Y.I meatball= beef, fish,pork and mutton all in one.
She has flabby arms and is in Dragon Boat.
I crashed one of her lame lectures today, it was damn boring and i almost killed myself with a marker.
Meatball is tan very very tanned. I wanna be as tan as her! argh.
Eh Samantha Tham, be honoured kay, half a post for you! HAHA!
I SAW DARLING ELDAAAA TODAY AT SCHOOL!!! It has been such a long time since i see her in school! I MISS YOU TONNES ELDA YONG!
Training today is much of a killer. We ran the RRR (Rifle Range Road) and oh my God, i almost died halfway but i didn't really push myself. RAAHHH.
Push-ups killed me too. 200!! crazeeee.
I need to sleep!! I haven't been eating well and sleeping welllllll. Damn.
I was feeling bored during class so i camwhored.

Jia, me, Fiqaaa

Screammms

Smile like a Darlie Advertisement

Scream into my ears.

Pea-size!
I LOST MY VOICE AGAIN! I WANT MY SEXY VOICE BACKKKKK!!!
I've made a new friend Samantha Tham, she calls herself the meatball.
F.Y.I meatball= beef, fish,pork and mutton all in one.
She has flabby arms and is in Dragon Boat.
I crashed one of her lame lectures today, it was damn boring and i almost killed myself with a marker.
Meatball is tan very very tanned. I wanna be as tan as her! argh.
Eh Samantha Tham, be honoured kay, half a post for you! HAHA!
I SAW DARLING ELDAAAA TODAY AT SCHOOL!!! It has been such a long time since i see her in school! I MISS YOU TONNES ELDA YONG!
Training today is much of a killer. We ran the RRR (Rifle Range Road) and oh my God, i almost died halfway but i didn't really push myself. RAAHHH.
Push-ups killed me too. 200!! crazeeee.
I need to sleep!! I haven't been eating well and sleeping welllllll. Damn.
I was feeling bored during class so i camwhored.

Jia, me, Fiqaaa

Screammms

Smile like a Darlie Advertisement

Scream into my ears.

Pea-size!
I LOST MY VOICE AGAIN! I WANT MY SEXY VOICE BACKKKKK!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment