Monday, May 26, 2008


It Lingers


A night @ St James not really well-spent i would say, even though thing happened.
The crowd was crap.
I want that NUM singlet! That purple one! So HAWTTTT!

I have a friend that is really good in drawing. Right Gillyn?




I drew this "girl" thing for her.


I just miss using the normal Windows Live Messenger.

Just for the sake of cheap thrill, Fang and i stole eggs from school's library.

After which we fed the hungry with the stolen eggs! HAHA! The egg is super small!

The Last Drama & Poetry Class

The mirror made us look shortttt and rounder.

My groupmates!! We are the FMS people yaw!

Our final project was to act at Ourspace@72(what a corny name!). We cheated by not choosing places that are not crowded with people! Again, i played the male role - hormone imbalance ballzxZxzx.

Saturday:
I scratched myself a smiling face! =))


One has eyebrows, the other don't

Today:


I was feeling so stressed out that i did that. Well, what can i say? This animation is going nowhere. I admitted that i have the GAY-IEST "room" ever. Let me tell you what is in my room.
A pride flag as blanket, colourful photo frames on the wall, red carpet and the L word poster(a model posing with her undies only).
What a gay room!
I realized i have been putting this "gay" theme thing in almost every project that i am working on. Perhaps i should stop it, and not be so gay for once.

No comments: