Wednesday, June 11, 2008


Stewpid Poop

I have two camps in two weeks (holy crap!), and there goes my shorts, bras, undies, training shirts. I lost my voice AGAIN during the polo camp last week.
We slept at the Kismis apartments - Loft which are for students to book to stay in. The whole apartment was really nice and it was like a typical IKEA showroom. But the place was really dusty. Well, i really enjoyed the accompany of the juniors who were sharing the apartment with me. They're a fun and wild bunch!

Some peektures...





The kitchen with no stove!

I love this clock!

I have another camp tomorrow! I certainly hope i won't shout much so to preserve my voice for next thursday. And no chilli for me this whole week, I CAN DO IT! =x

some things are just hidden beneath the skin
people just can't see it
becos the owner hides it well.
like the Holy Grail.

No comments: