Monday, June 16, 2008

Sleep Bug

I haven't been sleeping the amount of hours required in order to have a good rest. I am starting to develop really heavy eye bags which are capable of storing water.
I have been dozing off if i am not doing anything. But last Sunday I had my driving lesson and i dozed off right in front of the wheel!! Luckily the instructor did not notice that i closed my eyes for perhaps a mere 2 seconds.

CFOC was a blast! The juniors are really fun to be with! I skipped a night of camp and went for Andro Hunt elimination round one to support all my fellow contestants. I got very wasted on that night and did things that i should not have. I apologized for my actions that night.
At my half sober stage, Irene Ang pinched my face and we HI-5. We made a bet, and i am confident that i will win it with G-L-O-R-Y.

My darling tattoo has faded to gray, how saddening! I have to go back for colouring soon. And get another tattoo at the same time!
I hate ulcers! Oh by the way, i lost my voice again. I think i have spoiled my voice box, how bad.


How gay can Matt get?

P-Cube

Macho?

Bang bang!

My group! Random!

Meet my daughter, Steph.


-end

No comments: