Shocking Jerking
Today was the slackiest day ever in school, there was only a 40mins lecture on animation. But that 40mins was already a killer! I felt the stress, tension and running against time to complete my animation! Worst thing is that i have to climb up the horrendous slope (ohgays, probably not the worst thing).
Played at Merlion today! The water was kinda gross and salty, well it's a whole new experience!
I capsized at the sub line! GOSH! That's the last thing on my list that i would want to do. Thus that capsize incident caused me a pimple on my face!! DAMN!
Draw game with TP and lost 3 balls to NTU.
On the way home, i dozed off in the bus. I was dreaming that i was shooting in a ball and i swung my hand, it shocked people around me. SO EMBARRASSING PLEASE!
One guy thought my paddle was a bus handle pole! ARSEHOLE!
Stewpid Corinne
She's wearing my necklace! (p.s she've got a lesbian face.)
Our court!
Shiok!

No comments:
Post a Comment