Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Projects have been killing me like an ant crushed by the fingers of man.
Every single week since school term starts,I've got so many projects to hand in. And their deadlines are one week after another. Our lecturers are really smart aren't they? Well, if life hasn't been so hectic, I won't try to live my life to the fullest that i can.
I kind of enjoy the feeling of tiredness and cranky mood whenever i don't have enough sleep.
Projects make me force myself to practice better time management.

Small little things like camwhoring during class tickles me.

From left : Amalia, Fat, Lin and Dayah!

Me have muscles!

BLOCK YEWZXXZ.

Class portrait.

Omg got flare.

I think 'outings' like this can make me dizzy.

S-M-I-L-E

The same view over and over again.

Skinny eh!

So gayzxzx.

Spastic

She needs flashlight.

Polaroids!

wheeel.

same view again.

Don't know luh.

GHOST!

WHAT?!

Oh yeah, we the Emo kidssss worzxz.

p.s we're really good friends, I emphasize FRIENDS.

No comments: