Thursday, November 6, 2008

"Are you good in Mandarin?"
"Yeah i am. I'm like from chinese debate."
"那你的华语很好咯?那你会讲华语咯?”
“当然啊,我是华人啊!”
"Then i think i can tell Mister L to send you to chinese drama."
"Omg, are you serious?! Huhhhhh."
"It has been a loooooonnng time since we send someone there."
"Is it a junkyard there?"
"No la,no such thing. Not much competitors like NUS and NTU there. So can learn more."
"Really? But it is like CHINESE DRAMA you know. CHINESE DRAMA."
(totally ignoring)" Ok then. I will tell Mister L to refer you to chinese drama."
"Omg! Are you serious? I wanna go for OIAP leh."
"No la, you cannot go."
"Huh? isit because of my results?"
"No la! You can try though."
"I bet it's my results. But G manage to go for OIAP what."
"Ya la, we sent her for interview she passed so she went."
"So that means i can go too right."
"You can try."

^%@!**&% roars! so stupid.

No comments: