skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, October 16, 2008
I miss the Studio production room! During the holidays, the school changed the equipments! Cool shit!
My favorite visual mixer! It comes with touch screen now.
OMG OMG! Lighting control panel too! This is so cool!
AND FINALLY............
My pang sai.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Au sujet de moi
Maybelle.W
Nicked: Beefball, Melsyn
Film, Sound and Video
Canoe Polo
i'm a beefball in disguise.
The Escapes
Alexis
Amanda Mak
Andrea
Anita aka Mummy
Athl
Corinne*
Daniel.L
Daphne
DEVLIN rangers*
Elda.Y*
Fang Hui*
Fishball
Friendster
Jacq*
Joanne aka bean
Jolene.Q
Jordus.L
Kai
Lifen
Livejournal
Maxie
Maybelle.S
Meli
NACC
Qiu Ling
Samantha.Tballz
Samantha.W
Serene.L
Shay
Shu Hui
Shunli
Sonia
Sylvia
Hearsay
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(106)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(8)
▼
October
(10)
I am as spastic as your neighbor.
When out of a doorway the tentacles stretch Of a ...
I finally went wakeboarding today! I couldn't real...
I eat Vicks VapoRub for supper every night.I need ...
Attended Eric Khoo's talk today, it was really ins...
I miss the Studio production room! During the holi...
Trust: reliance on the integrity, strength, abilit...
PEEEEEEEKTURES RELOADED!Fish Therapy session with ...
I don't understand why some people just cannot tel...
"Be comfortable in your own skin" she said looking...
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment