I don't understand why some people just cannot tell you straight in the face that they hate/dislike you.
Isn't it worse to hear it from a third party? Why can't people be more frank and straightforward.
Right Maxie??
I would like to say that human beings like to make assumptions - many of them in fact. And not listening to views/stories/reasons from both parties. They will normally be bias and side to the "views/stories/reasons" they heard first rather than the second. Or perhaps age involved in all misunderstanding? I always believed that human beings tend to trust people of an older age, well as they said that age brings forth maturity.
Well not for some cases. We often don't see our shortcomings yet we dig and pin point others' shortcomings instead. For instance, W might say that P has a bad temper and doesn't listen to others' views/reasons. But W does that do (worse off than P) and which led to a misunderstanding.
WE ARE SUPERBLY JUDGMENTAL.
all because for our own survival. We often blame the external factors when we fail and not ourselves. We merely wanted to just voice out our opinions/views on certain things, i don't understand why people can take it so harshly and ASSUME that we are creating havoc or making a mountain out of a molehill. I swear hearing/knowing news from certain people can change many things. Everyone has their own mindset, along the way facts can be opinionated (this happens when you hear it from the third party).
I hope things can change for the better.
不要公报私仇
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment