New Class Old People.
Jiayi called when i am having dinner after training. She was like so excited when she broke me the news. I am in the same class as her and Lin. But poor Cass!!! She's in a different class from Jia and me. Now there is nobody to remind her stuffs and listen to her whine!
I hope somebody will take up that job!
I am in T2A1. Earliest class at 8am! Dude that's real bad! I hate 8am classes! FYI the earliest class is the module i HATE HATE HATE the most!
I seriously pray that i can get at least a 2 this time round. I've got to mug REAL HARD!
I hope somebody will take up that job!
I am in T2A1. Earliest class at 8am! Dude that's real bad! I hate 8am classes! FYI the earliest class is the module i HATE HATE HATE the most!
I seriously pray that i can get at least a 2 this time round. I've got to mug REAL HARD!


No comments:
Post a Comment