Saturday, March 15, 2008

HEY YO! I'M BACK!

I am back from Borneo! It was an amazing experience spending time with a bunch of fun/crazy/lovable/whatever/anything people from the same course. Getting to know how is other people's working style/habit.

It is also another experience on being educate on how the "river people" live their lives, on how they love their natural environment and trying their best to restore the place, on their long history/past. I was doing pretty well without the internet access over there.

The last day of our trip we went to stay at the Dragon's Inn!! Oh my God! It's the legendary Long Men Ke Zhan! And i actually went there, so great huh! We went snorkeling the next morning! The water was super duper clear, you can see everything underneath like the corals, Nemo-s and Patrick-s. There are too many pictures to upload thus i decided not to upload anything, perhaps a few some other time!


Coffee bean @ KL.

The river that gives life!

No comments: