skip to main | skip to sidebar
Influx of Colours

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

FIRST POST OF THE YEAR AFTER ONE WEEK!!!

school is cool. Deadlines are all coming in. People dying.



Sunburnt!!!!

I need to drink.
I need that idiot.
Posted by M at 11:36 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Au sujet de moi

  • Maybelle.W
  • Nicked: Beefball, Melsyn
  • Film, Sound and Video
  • Canoe Polo

i'm a beefball in disguise.

The Escapes

  • Alexis
  • Amanda Mak
  • Andrea
  • Anita aka Mummy
  • Athl
  • Corinne*
  • Daniel.L
  • Daphne
  • DEVLIN rangers*
  • Elda.Y*
  • Fang Hui*
  • Fishball
  • Friendster
  • Jacq*
  • Joanne aka bean
  • Jolene.Q
  • Jordus.L
  • Kai
  • Lifen
  • Livejournal
  • Maxie
  • Maybelle.S
  • Meli
  • NACC
  • Qiu Ling
  • Samantha.Tballz
  • Samantha.W
  • Serene.L
  • Shay
  • Shu Hui
  • Shunli
  • Sonia
  • Sylvia

Hearsay


Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (2)
      • I've been neglecting this space quite abit. I have...
      • FIRST POST OF THE YEAR AFTER ONE WEEK!!!school is ...
  • ►  2008 (106)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (6)
 
Powered By Blogger