Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Luckily there's work if not my life will be so mundane with most of my friends and teammies having exams! This lucky bitch here don't have those torturous exams to study for! Well, it can be quite bad too because every project counts. If you done badly in one of the projects everything will get quite screwed up.
Work can be negative too! I have to like plan E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G in a week's advance. So i can't really go out whenever i want/like to. But I kinda enjoy that my workplace is right smack at town which spells e-y-e-c-a-n-d-i-e-s. sheesh i am such a tee go peh.




My Final Project for CG class!


To do list:
1) Train real hard for upcoming IVP.
2) Chiong driving lessons!
3) Do presentation for some film festival seminar.
4) Work work work!
5) Shop shop shop!

It looks like my holidays are gonna be a fruitful and packed one! I LIKEEEE!

No comments: