Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I serious have qualms about people using reasons like:

"oh i've a project to hand in tomorrow so i won't be going for training."
"I've an important test tomorrow that i've got to study so i won't be going for training."
"I've a presentation tomorrow, i've got to prepare today so i can't go for training."
It is as good as telling me this:
"The lizard at my house just died i must attend its funeral."

Well, i don't believe people who said that. Perhaps their group mates actually want them down then i have nothing to say. For your information, i have like 3 projects, 3 tests and 1 presentation that i have to hand in/do/present this week. Yet i am still able to make it for trainings. It's all about time management babeh!
Moreover, my course is all about projects! I don't have any much tests or exams to fall back on.
(talking to a whole here.)


Well, sometimes you don't see the point of giving.
It's fabulous to be at the receiving side. No doubts about it.
Fug the aches away.

No comments: