A Missing-In-Action Period
I went for FOC camp, tonnes of activities and my mac was hospitalized that took everything away.
Tonnes of printed memories taken and not uploaded due to plain laziness.
Ear infection not cleared yet so that means i can't go down to the swimming pool. I miss the smell of chlorine lingering on my hair.
I miss the leg cramps after every pool slot.
I wasn't there in the pool when my team was going against all odds.
hear the plea in the changing room.
I went for FOC camp, tonnes of activities and my mac was hospitalized that took everything away.
Tonnes of printed memories taken and not uploaded due to plain laziness.
Ear infection not cleared yet so that means i can't go down to the swimming pool. I miss the smell of chlorine lingering on my hair.
I miss the leg cramps after every pool slot.
I wasn't there in the pool when my team was going against all odds.
hear the plea in the changing room.

No comments:
Post a Comment