Sunday, February 24, 2008

Copy Cows.

Recently there are so many people so into INDIE. God, even Topman is playing "I" songs. Everywhere you at town, you'll hear "I" ,songs playing. What's wrong with these people?
It's good that "I" is been recognized now, but it is like another pop thing, like another trend.
Those who remain will be the real deal, real fans, real people who appreciate "I".
I wonder will people go all jazz one day?
Copy cows flood town everyday.
eeeek!


Some songs make you happy, some songs make you angry, some songs make you upset. While others just don't do anything to you. There is this tune stucked in my head and i can't get it out.
"dodododododododododododo" - i guess you know.

Went to Minds Cafe with some dev-s today. Had hell lotsa fun! I will upload the peektures later! My phone is faaaaarrrrrr away from me and i am lazy to reach for it.


influx of tunes
influx of feelings
influx of confusions.

No comments: